miercuri, 9 februarie 2011

HOW TO:

WEAR YOUR ANIMAL PRINT!



&
BENTITE HANDMADE.CUM SA LE PORTI?
         
P.S am mai "shoppinguit" doua esarfe. Vi le arat in curant. Acum, am de continuat tabloul.
SA FITI CUMINTI! :*

Un comentariu:

  1. Lonely as a cloud

    What shall we sing, my friends?
    In what shall we rejoice?
    There alone our song lives,
    Where our ancestors were born.
    On Earth, where they lived...
    I suffer here on Earth...
    He who gives life conceals

    Men in a casket and in an ark....
    But shall I see them? Shall my eyes see
    The faces of my father and my mother?
    Can they offer me their song,
    Their words, which I search for?
    Here is no one,
    They have left us as orphans, here on Earth.

    thanks.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Related Posts with Thumbnails