miercuri, 2 iunie 2010

I`m my own designer.

Leave me a comment with your opinion. You musn`t be a member of blogspot.


The beginning. All is good . I start to draw this sign like the logo from Chanel. I used metalic blue ans silver.
THis is my textil colour metalic blue.
My work was harder now.
Three models on my shirt.

Arrrrrr , now are four .

Let me see how I look. I must put it on me.



Mum please take me a photo.


I must put military button on it for a good looking of course.
This is the final result.
My sweet button.


I try another model with a cross on the top. But I don`t like because was too simple.


Let`s show you something about my new shirt drawn by me. At the beginning the shirt was empty (all white) and I decided to draw something on it. Let`s see!

5 comentarii:

  1. Foarte frumoasa postarea, te felicit.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Multumesc. Hey friends, if you have any ideas please tell me.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. If you know how to use you new created item it could be fabulous. If not... toooo bad.
    Keep it up !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. My little friend....:*:*
    Amazing
    Beautiful
    Gorgeous:X:X:X:X

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Related Posts with Thumbnails